- New Member Recruitment & Intake Requirements
- Expansion Policy
- Leadership Manual
- Inclusion Policies
- Potential New Member Grade Check
- TCNJ Bid Acceptance
- New Member Drop Form
- Initiation Roster (to be submitted 24 hours after Initiation Date/time)
- Graphics Identity Standards Guide
For a complete listing of the Office of Student Involvement policies, please refer to our website.
Risk Management Resources
Risk management training takes place every semester in conjunction with the Office of Student Conduct. To request access to the entire drive of Risk Management Resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are some resources specific to Risk Management:
- Risk Management Resource Google Drive
- Fraternal Information and Programming Group (FIPG)
- Download FIPG’s Manual
- Hazing Prevention
- Hazing Prevention Guide
New Member Education & Intake Resources
New member education and intake processes must adhere to all requirements outlined at: New Member Recruitment & Intake Requirements
If you believe that the actions or activities of a chapter are not congruent with their plan, please contact:
- The College of New Jersey Police Department at (609)771-2345 if you are concerned about the immediate health and safety of a student.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life at (609) 771-2466 or email us at email@example.com
Additionally the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life hosts a required New Member Education training for chapters participating in a new member intake and/or expecting to take class of new members. Resources from that training can be found on the New Member Education Team Google Drive.