REQUIRED EACH FALL AND SPRING
Each organization is required to re-register each semester to be considered active by the Office of Student Involvement, Student Government, and The College of New Jersey.
As a recognized and active organization on campus, you will have the access to the following:
- Book It, the campus wide room reservation system to reserve space for your meetings and events on campus
- Approved bulletin boards on campus to post your approved flyers/promotional materials, as well as designated spaces on campus for chalking
- A mailbox in the Office of Student Involvement
- A TCNJ email that will remain with your organization as long as you are active on campus
- Access to your organization’s group on the Roar* app
- Ability to hold approved events on and off campus
Please contact the Office of Student Involvement at email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding organization registration and recognition.