Introducing our NEW student engagement website at TCNJ!
Lion’s Gate (lionsgate.tcnj.edu) is a searchable campus-wide calendar of events, as well as the hub of information for student organizations and academic and campus departments. Features include organizational roster management and listservs, event attendance tracking using swipe card readers, document sharing, photo galleries, and connection to social media outlets
Come to a Lion’s Gate Training to learn how to post events, build an organizational account, track event attendance, and more! During a Lion’s Gate training, we will explain how to utilize the website with hands-on demonstrations in a computer lab. You only need to attend one of the dates, and more trainings will occur in the spring semester. We would like to train at least one member from each organization, campus department, and academic department. Below are the Fall 2015 training dates:
- Wednesday September 9 – 1:00 pm; Business Building 225
- Wednesday September 16 – 1:00 pm; Business Building 225
- Friday September 25 – 1:00 pm; Business Building 225
- Wednesday October 7 – 12:00 pm; Business Building 225
- Wednesday October 21 – 2:00 pm; Business Building 225
- Wednesday November 4 – 1:00 pm; Business Building 225
- Friday November 20 – 1:00 pm; Business Building 225
Please fill out the Qualtrics survey below with the date you would like to attend Lion’s Gate training:
The Office of Engagement staff can also provide one-on-one trainings by request. If your organization or department would like a representative to come and train your staff or organization on Lion’s Gate, please email Devan Kowalek (email@example.com), Program Assistant for Student Engagement, with the name of your organization/department and she will work with you to schedule a training session.
Contact the Office of Engagement (firstname.lastname@example.org; X2455) with any questions.