CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR FLYER REQUESTS
Procedure for Posting Flyers on Approved Bulletin Boards
- A list of Designated Campus Bulletin Boards across campus has been established by the Office of Student Involvement.
- All requests to post materials must be submitted through the Posting Policy Form or in person to the staff in the Office of Student Involvement. Note: In-person approvals will be limited to 30 flyers per request.
- RSOs and Campus Departments should indicate whether they want the flyers to hang in non-residential buildings only or in both residential and nonresidential buildings. All Third Party postings will be limited to nonresidential buildings. Only one approved item per event may be posted on any single bulletin board. Items may not be larger than 11″ x 17″. All requests will be reviewed within 1 business day.
- Approved materials will be digitally stamped indicating the item has been “Approved for Posting” and returned to the submitter.
- Material not approved will be returned to the submitter identifying why material was not approved.
- Student Organizations may utilize their printing allocations through the Student Finance Board to produce copies of their approved flyers.
- RSOs and Campus Departments may hang flyers on designated campus bulletin boards in non-residential buildings.
- RSOs and Campus Departments may bring 14 copies of their flyer to the Office of Student Involvement for distribution to the Residence Halls.
- Postings for Residence buildings will take approximately 3-5 days to be hung.
- All approvals will last for 30 days or until the advertised event has passed.
- Any expired or unapproved postings will be removed and discarded by the Office of Student Involvement staff.
- Postings made on any non-designated spaces (e.g. Community Advisor bulletin boards, bathroom stalls, windows, walls, pillars, street lamps, trees, etc.) will be removed and discarded.
- Violations of this policy will be referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Dispute Resolution Services and/or appropriate Academic Dean.
- A Third Party group should refer to the Third Party Posting section below.
Third Party Posting
- All Third Party postings will be subject to the same processes outlined in Procedure for Posting Flyers on Approved Bulletin Boards
- Third Party postings will be limited to display on bulletins located in the Brower Student Center